July 14, 2012

Just Add Heels

Most of the time, I put my outfits together in the morning. Of course, this is not the best time-saving thing to do when you're feeling as brainy as a zombie and you need to dash out the door very soon because you wasted your time by changing shirts 3 times already!

So when my outfit is a bit too casual, I just add heels (and a bunch of jewelery) and the chicness just goes up!  Suddenly, I don't have to worry that they'll send me home to change!

I actually never wore these ripped-up shorts to work.  After taking these pix, I changed to a more conservative pair.  LOL  Anything ripped is not acceptable in an office, no matter how fashionable it is.





I hope you're having a great Saturday! BF is prepping the BBQ grill, as I'm finishing up this post!

Hugs,

Wynn

Two-tones t-shirt, ripped shorts, and studded heels from Zara, jacket from Hong Kong, jewelery and watch from HK and Colombia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox