August 16, 2014

Neutral Leopard



For some reason, I always considered leopard print to be neutral.  Proof is how the colors of the bag doesn't steal the show but compliments the whole outfit here.  Really not overly loud.

I had a pair of leo printed flats which I wore so much I was forced to retire them.  No more traction on sole = danger!

Sorry for not blogging more often than I should.  I have been addicted to Pinterest and was a bit busy geeking out on my PS3.  Summer has been great so far!  Filled with friends and yummy food.

Have a great Saturday!

Hugs,
Wynn

Leopard print bag from Zara (I really wish I could shop elsewhere!)

1 comment:

  1. very cute outfit for fall.
    I love the leopard bag , it gives a pop of color.

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Thanks for leaving a comment! You just made my day! xox